Tiny Prints is having a 25% OFF SITEWIDE sale this week to celebrate their birthday. From now through 03/05/2013, just use promo code BDAY13 during checkout to receive the discount. There is no minimum purchase required for this promotion. Offer expires 03/05/13 at 11:59 pm (PT).
Do you need a wedding website? Would you like one that matches your Save the Date cards, invitations, etc.? How about getting one for free?
Wedding Paper Divas has what you need! A free wedding website to go along with over 40 of their most popular wedding invitations. This means that you can now easily create an ad-free personal wedding website complete with online RSVP capabilities and more—and keep it FREE for one year!
Some of the features of the free wedding website include:
Get started now to ensure that everything will be beautifully designed and perfectly coordinated as you prep for your big day.
Why wait until the big day to celebrate? If you are throwing an engagement party or someone is throwing it for you, here are some tips to keep in mind:
1. Wait. Don't try to throw it together too fast. Give the couple a few minutes to enjoy their newfound status and plan it 2-4 weeks after.
2. Size. Make sure you find out how many people and who the couple plans to invite to the wedding. You don't want to invite someone to the engagement party and not the wedding. Then Uncle Barney will wonder what he did at the party to get uninvited. When in doubt, don't invite them to the engagement party.
3. Register. Make sure the couple registers. The registry doesn't have to be fully complete, but more and more people are bringing gifts, so make sure to help them as much as possible or you will get seven waffle makers.
4. Formality. Formal, informal, suits and ties, shorts and flip flops, it doesn't matter. Find out what makes the bride and groom most comfortable, as well as the in-laws. Keep in mind that one of the important objectives of the party is to bring the two families together, so make sure it suits both styles.
5. Invite. You need to create some classy invitations and quick. Look no further than Wedding Paper Divas. Their engagement party invitations are top of the line, affordable, and can be completely personalized. You can choose from hundreds of designs, customize them, order and have them either sent directly to the invitees or to you for addressing and stamping. If you order is more than $59, you will get free shipping with the code FSHIP13.
6. Have Fun. Above all else, make it fun. Celebrate with the couple, toast to their future, and enjoy the planning.
Attention maids of honor, the time for bridal showers is fast approaching.
So when should the shower take place and what do you need to get started?
When: The shower can be thrown anytime from four to six months before to the week of the wedding.
If the wedding expects a lot of out-of-town guests, the closer to the wedding the better so that they can attend. If not, the bride will probably appreciate having it two to four months before the wedding. This will not only heighten the anticipation but also give the bride one less thing to worry about in the weeks leading up to the big day.
Generally speaking, it is best to wait until after the invitations have gone out to being inviting people to the shower.
Traditionally bridal showers are held on Sunday afternoons but any time day or night works.
What: The first thing you need is some great bridal shower invitations. I suggest Wedding Paper Divas.
One of the great things about using them is that you can coordinate the shower invitations with the bride, so that they match the wedding invites and the rest of their color scheme and designs. They also have also have totally chic save the dates and all of the good stuff the couple needs for the big day.
And to make it easier on your wallet as well, Wedding Paper Divas is offering the following promotion: Save $10 off orders of $75 or more, $25 off orders of $149 or more, or $50 off orders of $249 or more using the code TP50WED during checkout. Offer expires 03/05/13 at 11:59 pm (PT).
I hope those tips help!
Wedding Paper Divas is offering an unbeatable deal just in time for all the Post-Valentine's Day wedding planning.
You can get 10 free save the date cards between now and February 20th by using the promo code SAVEYOURDATE.
Wedding Paper Divas is THE premium wedding stationery company and you can use them for all your wedding paper needs (wedding invitations, shower invites, reception stationery, thank you cards, and more.
Check them out today and use the code SAVEYOURDATE to get your save the date cards free. You'll want to use them for everything!
Thank your groomsmen with unique gifts, now up to 65% OFF at American Bridal! Guys love the classic style of our Personalized Mechanical Pocket Watch, now at its lowest price, only $24.95 with FREE engraving. Find deals on personalized cufflinks, barware, coolers, duffel bags, and more in the sale category.
Save even more with these bonus offers:
10% Off $70 -- use code 10off70
15% Off $100+ -- use code 15off100
* Coupons, free shipping offer and sale prices valid through Sunday, February 10th, 2013.
The sale has been extended to Sunday, Feb 17th 2013. Same coupon code applies.